Posted by
Ali
I had the most wonderful time on safari! I still can't believe we organized our trip in less than a week and that I've seen all those animals right up close. I'd write a whole day-by-day account of the weekend, but it would be about a mile long, so I've put on some pictures instead. If you decide you want the whole written account, tell me in the comments and I'll e-mail you a copy (I wrote the whole thing out so I wouldn't forget what happened). But all you really need to know is that the safari was an amazing experience and something I will remember for the rest of my life!
Tarangire National Park
 |
| Inquisitive zebra |
 |
| Running wildebeests |
 |
| Nursing baby |
Ngorongoro Crater
 |
| Lazy beast |
 |
| Heron on hippo |
Lake Manyara National Park
 |
| Close encounter |
 |
| Alert pelicans |
(I wanted to put more pictures on this post but each one takes so long that I just posted it with these ones. I'll try to put on some more pictures in the near future, but if not here, check Facebook in the next few days.)
8 comments:
Wow! those are amazing pictures! I would have thought they were from a magazine if i didn't know you took them! Looks like you had a great time!
very interesting trip!
I loved every word of it.
Hurray! I think I'd like to read the entire account. :) Thanks for taking the elephant picture!!!
captcha = "rumpula" -- a heron's resting place ;)
i really really like these real out in the wild animal photos.
the mama and baby elephant are so so cute in a different way.
the zebra head on is a very interesting take.
thanks for taking the time to post these and telling us the story of the safari.
Very cool pics Ali!! I am rather envious that you got to see a wild lion up close, but also super happy for you! Hope that the entire year is as much fun as the weekend!
Awww, thanks Jonathan and Gram and Mum! Welcome Christen, and also, awesome captcha, hehe! Josh, the lions at one place were walking right between the Land Cruisers...it was awesome!! You should definitely go on a safari someday.
A~ These pictures are great! All you girls need to have a night here and show us your pictures. I am so glad that you had a great time. And I must be behind because I really like your blog "theme" and I didn't notice it before. Its pretty cool.
Sweet!
Post a Comment