Some might say, "Just go with the flow." But that's what I feel I always do anyway. It's okay to do. I can definitely go with the flow and I know that's needed sometimes. But when you have a really good idea, plan for it and then see those plans erupt in front of your very eyes, it's hard to just sit complacently by and watch.
Too often I sit by and let things go - things I know I shouldn't. I know I do this. Most times I don't mind that I do. But sometimes I wish I didn't. Arg, why do I always feel I have to be so stinking nice all the time? Haha, well I guess, overall, it's a good thing. For the most part, I can only really show my true feelings to my immediate family and super, super close friends. I'm slowly being able to open up and talk about how I feel to the other volunteers here, though. And after today, I'm so glad I could share with them.
CoL volunteers and Ann-Marie, I'm SOOO thankful for you guys! I'd never survive here without you all :)

1 comments:
You will survive. And you will survive well! I want to encourage you to speak up for yourself, for the causes you believe in, and mostly, speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves!!! God gave us a mind and a voice for a reason. You are an amazing woman! To quote Taylor Swift "Speak Now".
Post a Comment