One thing Simon told me was that if I wanted to stay in touch with what's going on in Tanzania and East Africa, I could sign up for e-mails from allAfrica.com, an online African news provider. I did one better and just added it to my RSS news feeds in Google Reader (why fill my inbox up with e-mails when I can look at the headlines in G-reader and choose which ones I want to read?) and also added it to the sidebar of this blog just in case any of you are interested in news from this area of the world. And that's how I found this article. I'm not sure if I feel more reassured about seeing snakes or getting snakebites by knowing this Snake Park Clinic exists close by or not. Its very presence must mean that snakebites are rather prevalent in the area, right? But it is good to know that, should I suffer a snakebite, there is a place nearby I can go to get adequate treatment. I just wonder what their success rate is for black mamba bites...
Can You Bypass A Thermal Fuse On A Dryer
1 year ago

5 comments:
Well you probably don't need to worry about black mambas any more than any other snakes, because though they are fast and have a deadly bite, they'd much rather use their speed to get away, and only bite if they're cornered, just like any other snake. So just don't go around cornering snakes, and you should be alright :)
and carry an orange in your pants pocket at all times, like the story.
I love hearing from you and about your work. Keep up your good work.
Ali.... PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! Simon is a good enough bloke. He'd let you take a picture of you and him in the office. And let me say it again... PICHAS!!!!!
Shae is right!
More pictures please!!!
Post a Comment