Four years ago:
-I was missing the kids I left at Hogar Los Pinos in Guatemala
-I was still confused about what major to take
-my sister was in college but I wasn't
-my brother went away to boarding academy
-I was back at home and working for the year
-I was the only kid living at home
-I visited Bryn at Southern
-we went to our first NHL game
-I contemplate Southern
-I rejected Southern
-I thought about Southern some more
Three and a half years ago:
-I filled out an application for Southern
-I got accepted
Three years ago:
-I went to Southern
Four years. It's such a short amount of time. But so much can happen. And, as a result, so much can change. If I hadn't gone back to school, if I hadn't gone to Southern, what would I be doing right now? Would I be here? Would I be the same person I am today?

0 comments:
Post a Comment