This week has been a hard one, for many reasons. But tomorrow morning I can put that all behind me. Jordan and I are going to Nairobi for the weekend. Her friends Jeremy and Bjorn are traveling through as they near the end of their big world tour they started last year, so we're going to meet them and then I think they'll come back down here with us on the bus on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to travel through a new part of Tanzania and to see a new country. I'll give you a report on the weekend when I get back on Sunday night (if we have power then).
Can You Bypass A Thermal Fuse On A Dryer
1 year ago

3 comments:
sounds like a fun trip! take lots of pictures! :)
Wow! I can't believe that it has almost been a whole year since they started that. That's cool that you get to be a part of it. :)
Say Hi to the country that looks like a cathead for me.
Post a Comment