One of my babies went home today. Well, he was probably more Kezia's baby than mine, but I love him a lot, too. I'll miss his thin, raised-clown eyebrows, chirping voice and sweet smile. But how can I not also be happy that he is now back home with his dad, new stepmom and new little brother?
Dello, I first noticed you when you walked up to me one day wearing those bright red boots that reminded me so much of my own pair of red boots I had as a child. I will miss seeing your smiles when I walk into the playroom after supper, feeling your little arms wrap around my legs, and hearing you say "a-me, a-me" as you point your wish to sit on my shoulders. Have the happiest life!
In exactly one month it will be me leaving this campus to enter a whole different world. Will I be ready in only four short weeks?
| Dello & Hope playing before bedtime last night |
In exactly one month it will be me leaving this campus to enter a whole different world. Will I be ready in only four short weeks?

2 comments:
Aww.
That is sad for you and I hope it is a good thing for him.
Post a Comment