In early January I was feeling pretty purposeless in my work here. I have since gotten a new wind, jobwise, and feel like my last four months in Tanzania will be a great experience. I'm ready to revitalize ADRA TZ's PR department (with or without direction or permission from higher-ups). Ready to organize the office and my computer so that the next PR volunteer will be able to quickly and effective jump right into his/her role as director. Ready to design new publications to send out. And, most of all, ready to write news releases, blog posts and stories about what ADRA Tanzania is doing on this campus and in this country.
I'm ready for whatever comes my way from now until June.
But I still wanted to let you guys read a post from another blog, since it's related to my work here. It's only fair to be honest and open with the people who are so faithful in supporting my year of service with their thoughts, prayers and finances.

2 comments:
Wow, Ali! I'm really happy for you! Sounds like you have decided to make a difference, no matter what! That's awesome :)
I'll pray that you can have wisdom in doing what you need to do.
Yay!
Post a Comment