Packages arrive

This afternoon our secretary, Eliza, called my office to tell me she had packages sitting on her desk for me. I was so excited I slammed the phone down (after saying a hurried, "Oh, thank you!") and went straight to her office. She handed me one package from my grandma and another from the Student Missions office at Southern. She also had a slip to give me for another package I have to go pick up myself (I'm assuming it's the one my mum sent about a month and a half ago). As soon as work was done I grabbed my packages, scurried to my room and sliced them open (I knew investing in a cheap pair of scissors was a good idea!). Here are the results:
Too excited about my packages to take the time to make sure I was in the middle of the frame or to take more pictures...
Package contents from Grandma
Package contents from SAU Student Missions
My favourite items from SAU! I miss you, Southern Accent office ;(

6 comments:

Jonathan Gerrans said...

:)

Christen said...

Yay! I'm glad you got some nice surprises.

It looks like the Accent has changed a lot!!! I wish I could read one.

Ali said...

Yeah, it was great to get them! I tried reading Accent articles on their website (http://accent.cs.southern.edu/) but it just isn't the same as having a hard copy in your hand:)

Unfiltered said...

Good old Accent. The original weekly newspaper ;p

Shae Shae Fantastica said...

Love the pictures Ali! Great blogging.

Glenda said...

but you did not get my package yet, that is sad.
glad you got two though.

Post a Comment