Getting closer

Today I just realized that in exactly two weeks I will be leaving my home in Canada for more than 9 months. Wow, I can barely believe this summer is almost over! I've got all my vaccinations and medications except for one more Hep. B shot that I'll get on Thursday. And I've filled out and sent in all the information for my visa. So now all I have left to do is wait for my visa to be sent back to me and start to get things together for packing. And, of course, try to finish up all the hundreds of loose ends that I've just thought of in the past few days. Hopefully two weeks is enough time to get everything done.

2 comments:

Christen said...

So that's where you disappeared to! I just found out from Erin. I'm glad you got to be an SM after all!! :D God bless.

Ali said...

Oh dear. Sorry I didn't let you know that I was able to be an SM this year. Glad Erin was able to direct you here! I hope you enjoy reading this blog. I'll probably be posting mostly from here for the next 9 months.

Post a Comment