The time has come. I'm really leaving. Currently I'm sitting at gate A14 in Boston's Logan International Airport waiting to board my KLM flight. I've had three blissfully happy and relaxing weeks with Jonathan, first a week together in Kelowna and then almost two weeks in Maine. This afternoon he drove me to the airport and bid me farewell. Now my adventure is about to begin. Please pray for me as I start my year as a student missionary. Goodbye North America! See you in 9 months...
Can You Bypass A Thermal Fuse On A Dryer
1 year ago

6 comments:
Yay! I can't wait to hear your stories. :)
Hey Ali, love your site! Can we borrow that great jungle background? Keep us posted we want to keep up with your adventures.
Jud
Thanks for writing this.
Hope you can add more to it often.
I sat beside a 15 year old girl from Holland on the plane from Seattle to Kelowna yesterday and she left Amsterdam about the same time you did.
She is ready for a great year as an exchange student. She had many many questions for me about Kelowna.
I have many many questions for you too.
love you
mum
I'll definitely be praying for you. I'm sure it will be amazing. :)
Thanks for your encouraging words, everyone. Jud, you can certainly use the template if it works for your blog. (Here's the site where I found it: http://btemplates.com/2009/blogger-template-wild-nature/) There were a few things I didn't like about it when I first started using it, but I played around a bit with the html and tweaked it to my preferences.
Hey Ali,
This brings back so many memories of our trip abroad - of all the new and different experiences - of being excited and afraid all at the same time.
I had written much different stuff last time, but can't remember it now.
Just know that we are and will be praying for you. Have a wonderful year (or 9 months) there.
Love - Auntie Judy
Post a Comment