Things are really starting to come together. I have a ticket to Tanzania now! After much discussion between my dad, Jonathan (my boyfriend), me, Teri (the SM office manager), and the travel agent used by the SM office, we finally got everything coordinated. So, here's the itinerary: I will leave Kelowna on Aug. 17 with Jonathan and drive to Seattle to catch a flight to Portland, Maine, where I will be visiting with him and his family for close to two weeks. Then, on Aug. 30, I will take off from Boston's Logan International Airport, fly across the Atlantic to Amsterdam and then continue on to the Kilimanjaro International Airport in Arusha, Tanzania. I'm so happy the tickets are looked after! Now, to get my visa...
Can You Bypass A Thermal Fuse On A Dryer
1 year ago

2 comments:
Yay! hope the visa goes well...
Awesome Als. I hope it's blessed. Have fun in Maine too ;)
Post a Comment