It's official. The GC has approved me for the Storyteller/Public Relations position with ADRA Tanzania! I checked my GC application online yesterday afternoon and found out it had been voted through. Today Rebeca, the SM coordinator at Southern, called to give me the good news and then forwarded the e-mail she got yesterday from the GC telling her that I was approved. I'm so happy that I finally officially know where I'll be next year!
Here's an update on what I'll be doing. For part of the time I'll be doing storytelling and PR, but I'll also be doing grant writing part time. ADRA Tanzania had a recent opening for a grant writer and really needs that position filled so I'll be helping with that until they find another full time grant writer. I'm excited to try it out, but also kind of scared since I've never done any grant writing before. It will be a good experience for me, though, and a good supplement to the type of writing that I usually do.
Here's an update on what I'll be doing. For part of the time I'll be doing storytelling and PR, but I'll also be doing grant writing part time. ADRA Tanzania had a recent opening for a grant writer and really needs that position filled so I'll be helping with that until they find another full time grant writer. I'm excited to try it out, but also kind of scared since I've never done any grant writing before. It will be a good experience for me, though, and a good supplement to the type of writing that I usually do.

3 comments:
Awesome to hear Alisonistonia! Hope it goes well.
I'm so happy for you Als! We have to make sure to visit each other and also to meet up somewhere for a break. Unfortunately my 2 weeks of break that I'm allowed can't be in much more than about 3 day blocks, but there's also the weekend so it could be up to 5 days. But you should totally visit me here. Anyways I'm really glad you know what you'll be doing next year!
Awesome and I love that.
Post a Comment