I now have three positions selected on my Adventist Volunteers online application. The first choice, Tanzania, was an easy one. I saw that position, for Storyteller/Public Relations with ADRA Tanzania, when I was browsing the Web site last summer. It called out to me then and I came close to postponing my last year of college and taking that position right away. After a lot of thought, I finally realized that I needed to just finish up my post-secondary education, so I put all thoughts of being an SM again on hold for a year. But I kept watching the position in Tanzania throughout the fall. It disappeared around November and I was temporarily saddened that I would never have the chance to experience it. But then in January, right at the start of the winter semester, I happened to be perusing the site again and saw that the position had been reposted for the upcoming school year. Once I saw that, I knew I had to go as an SM and see if I could get that position. So, I've now made that my first choice. My second, while not working with ADRA, is just as great. It is for a media advisor/journalist for the North Peru Union Mission. And my third choice is to be an English teacher for grade 1-9 students and organizing a new library for Bere Adventist Hospital in Chad. So, now that I've chosen my three options, I'll see which one will work out for me.
Can You Bypass A Thermal Fuse On A Dryer
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment