Well, I've done it. I just turned in my paperwork to be an student missionary for next school year. This will be my second stint as an SM. I went while I was attending WWC, but that time it was only for three and a half months. I went to Guatemala City and worked at Hogar Adventista Los Pinos, an International Children's Care orphanage, from mid-February 2006 to the end of May. But this time I'll be gone for a whole school year. I'm pretty excited for this new adventure, but now comes deciding where I want to go. I'll post another blog when I've actually selected three options of where I want to serve. For now I'm just glad I made up my mind to actually be an SM again!
Can You Bypass A Thermal Fuse On A Dryer
1 year ago

2 comments:
I wonder if that orphanage is the same one my cousins are from? I should see.
Yep, it is. Jonathan and I figured that out several months ago and even talked to your aunt and uncle and cousins about it once when they were visiting Tennessee. Interesting coincidence, eh?!
Post a Comment