I'm still waiting to find out if I'll be accepted for the ADRA Tanzania Storyteller/Public Relations position. Apparently there are four of us out-going SM's being considered for the job. While I'd be overjoyed to get that position, all three of my choices are ones I would be completely happy doing for a year. It's not so much where I go, rather where God wants me to go. My problem is that it's now been nearly three weeks since the NAD approved my application and sent it off to the East-Central Africa Division. They were supposed to have a decision made within two weeks. I'm starting to get antsy...
Can You Bypass A Thermal Fuse On A Dryer
1 year ago

1 comments:
i really hope it works out for you senoiz...i'll be praying for you that you find out soon and that you end up at the best place for you.
Post a Comment